St. John’s Parish began in 1887 as St. John’s Collegiate Chapel on the campus of Creighton University in Omaha.
Gesu Parish, a Catholic community in Milwaukee inspired by the Ignatian tradition, dates back to 1849.
Since 1922, Gesu Parish has served the Detroit community, grounded in the rich Catholic traditions upon which it was founded.
Since its founding in 1845 as Cincinnati’s first Catholic church, St. Francis Xavier Church has been infused with the Jesuit charism.
Sacred Heart Mission Parish serves as the center of Polish worship and culture on the northwest side of Chicago.
St. Mary Student Parish is the Catholic parish for the students, faculty and staff of the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.
Ss. Peter and Paul Jesuit Church, a Catholic parish in the Ignatian spiritual tradition, is Detroit’s oldest church building in continuous use since 1848.
Saint Thomas More Catholic Community is the union of two parishes in St. Paul, Minn.
St. Robert Bellarmine Chapel was founded in 1927 at Xavier University to serve a neighborhood community in Cincinnati.
Gesu Parish is a thriving, caring, Gospel-centered community of Catholics in Cleveland, Ohio, focused on Ignatian spirituality.
Holy Rosary Mission Parish is located on and serves the Lakota people of the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in Pine Ridge, S.D.
St. Francis Mission is a ministry of the Jesuits among the Lakota people on the Rosebud Indian Reservation in St. Francis, S.D.
Creighton University Retreat Center
Located 45 miles east of Omaha, Neb., in rural Iowa, the Creighton University Retreat Center is situated on 154 wooded acres on the Nishnabotna River.