April 27, 2011 in Banner for Slideshow
The Chicago-Detroit Jesuits offer hope for the people of God through our Pastoral & Parish Ministries. Click to learn more
Chaplains at John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County
Since 1903, Jesuits from the Chicago Province have been ministering to patients at “County,” Chicago’s only public hospital.
Jesuit Chaplains, Room 1681
Stroger Hospital, 1901 W. Harrison Street, Chicago, IL 60612
Gesu Jesuit Catholic Parish
Gesu Jesuit Catholic Parish is a caring, ethnically diverse Catholic community, founded by the Jesuits, which shares a common belief in Jesus Christ and the sacramental life of the Church.
2470 Miramar Boulevard, University Heights, OH 44118
Founded in 1922, Gesu Parish is a Jesuit parish serving a diverse community in Detroit in the sacramental life of the Church.
17180 Oak Drive, Detroit, MI 48221-3087
Kentucky Jesuit Mission
Since 1973, Jesuits from the Chicago Province have been serving in a variety of ministries in Lexington and Appalachia.
2807 Phoenix Road, Lexington, KY 40503-2122
Saint Mary Student Parish
Located 2 blocks from the central campus of the University of Michigan, St. Mary Student Parish has been serving the Catholic community at U of M for more than 80 years.
331 Thompson Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Saint Procopius Parish and School
Saint Procopius Parish and School serve the predominantly Latino population of Chicago’s Pilsen neighborhood on the South Side.
1641 S. Allport Street, Chicago IL 60608-2131
Saint Robert Bellarmine Chapel
Since 1927, St. Robert Bellarmine Parish has served as a non-territorial parish in the Xavier University community.
3800 Victory Parkway, Cincinnati OH 45207-1096
Saint Xavier Church
Since 1845, Saint Xavier Church has served downtown Cincinnati, embodying the Jesuit charism of caring for souls to all who make St. X their spiritual home.
607 Sycamore Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202-2512
Saints Peter and Paul Jesuit Church and Warming Center
In its 150 plus years of existence, Saints Peter and Paul Jesuit Church has served a wide variety of Detroit’s citizens, and is an active partner in the reconstruction of the downtown area.
438 St. Antoine Street, Detroit, MI 48226